Sports and Recreation
Below are some opportunities for students in the Spring Hill area to get involved in organized athletics. Some are open to the public, and some are specifically for homeschoolers. Also listed are recreational venues. When there is an admission charge, always ask if they offer a homeschool rate.
- Spring Hill Hawks – flag football, tackle football, soccer & cheerleading.
- Spring Hill Little League – baseball
- Middle Tennessee Monarchs / baseball team
- Nashville Central Christian (NCC) Warriors / basketball program
- Excel Aquatics /K-12 / Spring Hill.
- Shining Light / Spring Hill / gymnastics
- Spring Hill Shooting Team / Maury County Gun Club / Michael Park at email@example.com
- Williamson County Mountain Bike Team / Kim O’Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mid TN Cross Country Team / K-5th, 6-8 grade / Maury County Park, Columbia / FB: Middle TN Homeschool Cross Country / Contact Ashley Blackburn
- Storytime / Spring Hill Library
- Climbing Obstacle Course / SOAR / Franklin / Homeschool hours Tuesdays during the school year.
- Rock Climbing / The Crag / Franklin
- Above All / Homeschool hours / Brentwood
- Franklin Classical School/Football Program/Contact: Traci Harlow (Director) – Steve Adams (Head Football Coach)/Phone # Traci: (615) 594-0766 – Steve: (615) 330-4936/Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org/ Website: https://www.franklinclassicalathletics.com/